Saturday, December 27, 2014

Love is a journey...

"Love is a marathon I cannot see myself running with anyone else but you"
Latching on to you. Too late for regrets my dear. I'm in too deep, and I hope you are too.

To have someone who is proud of you, to never hide you away from anyone, I think that is the best feeling ever. I've never felt so loved before, and I mean it.

Message from P
Message from P
Message from P
Message from P

I love the way she'd send me a few texts at one go.
And just by the way my phone vibrates when the texts are received, I would immediately know who they're from.
"Goodmorning baby."
"I love you.".
These words have never been spoken so comfortably before. It feels so right, just like home.

There are a million gifts I have yet to give you, kisses to drown you in love so deep you rightfully deserve.

Words cannot begin to express how happy that you are now finally in my life. I've waited and chased for so long, you have no clue how much you mean to me. And even now that you're in my arms, hopefully forever, sometimes I still wake up feeling like it's all but a dream. 

I don't immediately realise this, but right now, I feel a little ache in my heart. 
"I'm too crazy right?"
"Will you still love me after seeing all my nonsense"
"Am I too loud?"

Who was the one who made you feel that way? Who told you to tone down, to not flail your arms around like a little kid whenever you're happy? Who told you to smile a little lesser, to keep your happiness inside of you? Who told you to never dance funny, to never grin like a child? 

You are everything I cannot be. Everything I've been searching for. And I love you more, now that I've seen those quirky sides of yours. 

I love it when Taylor Swift's 'Shake it off' comes on the radio, and you get your groove on. I cannot keep my eyes on the road, because I want to see how you dance silly.
I love how you make sudden hand movements when you tell stories, because that's how you express yourself. 
I love how you laugh so uncontrollably when something funny happens, or when you find me funny. 
I love you more than you will ever know.


I'm the opposite of everything you are. And I guess that's what everyone need in life. A little bit of the opposite. Like how you need a little light, if you're too dark. How you need a little laughter if you frown too much. A little sun after the rain, a little warmth in the cold.

You are, a cinema. I could watch you forever.
Dear Robin,

 Thank you for the past two months, they have been more than lovely. Every minute spent with you, no matter how tired I am from work, is worth it. You have given nothing but love to me. To have finally found someone who love you back as much as you love them, is the greatest gift of all. And for that, I am thankful to finally have you in my arms. Smothering you with kisses till the end of time. To never make you doubt my love I have for you, and to never have you feel less than what you are. To the moon and back my love, to the deepest of seas, to the darkest of caves, I will love you.

- em

"Wait for someone that makes you smile so hard your cheeks hurt and loves you so much that you can feel it through their fingertips when they brush the hair out of your face and lean in to kiss you. Don't you dare accept anything less."

No comments:

Post a Comment