Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life of the lazy muchacho

Three movies in a week, that's a personal record for me. I've caught what seem to be 'the worst movie of the year', an 'average yet acceptable' movie and a hella great movie. Let's begin with the weak one.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance; I rate it a 0.5/5


IMDb gave it a 5.1/10.
Compared to the first part of the movie, this one sucked balls.
It was stupid, too much animation and the story plot was dumb as hell. The flamethrower joke was so bad, only the kids in the theatre had a few good chuckles.  Seriously, don't waste your money watching it.


Next up..





Man on a Ledge; Mm, I think I'll give it a 7/10 ? 


IMDb's rating: 6.7/10

I didn't expect too much from this movie at first, but the trailer got to me. Firstly, and I ain't going to lie about it, the girl was hot. Damn if she was any hotter, the theatre would've been on fire. Secondly, seem kinda interesting and the story line was .. okay? The action was there though, so that's a plus.

Okay I need to elaborate more on this girl. Her name is Génesis Rodríguez Pérez. She is 24 and has both Cuban and Venezuelan blood in her. So she speaks Spanish fluently. One thing you need to know about me, is that I have a deep love for Spanish chicks. Their accents are so awesome, plus most of them have colored eyes. I truthfully believe that she is better than Megan Fox. Hey, it's my opinion, so that's my problem alright. Here's a few pictures of Genesis Rodriguez.


HOT DAMN?

Okay, getting a little off topic here. The hella great movie I mentioned earlier is. . 


This Means War; 5/5 for me


I don't know why IMDb gave it a 6.6/10, this movie is awesome! It was funny, full of action and drama. Two guys fighting over a girl, classic. But two CIA agents going against each other and putting their friendship and job on the line!? Genius!
I was laughing throughout the movie, and so was everyone else in the theatre. So tell me how this can be a bad movie? I left the theatre with a smile on my face, and my mouth kept uttering "best damn movie ever". Enough of the exaggeration for now. Go watch it if you haven't already.







Okay that's pretty much all I have done for the past few days. Oh and muchacho means boy in Spanish. So it's life of the lazy boy. Movies and chilling at home, superb start to the long holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment