Sunday, November 16, 2014

I see fire.

"Write what should not be forgotten."

I don't think you know what you're getting into.
When you asked if I was ready for hardcore, I don't think you have the slightest clue how hardcore I can get when it comes to relationships.

Okay, so I've only been in one. But that doesn't take away the fact that I'd do pretty much anything for the right person.
Except asking me to get rid of my family and friends. Apart from that, everything else's pretty plausible.



I never thought we'd be where we are today. It never crossed my mind.
I guess that's Murphy's Law huh?
"Whatever can happen, will happen".

You are so scary. You are so wonderfully scary.
You have the wildest fire in you that I adore so much.
The way you'd touch me, and give me kisses when I least expect it from you. Words cannot begin to explain how loved you made me feel.


I never thought I'd be this lucky. And I thought I was lucky before.
But right there and then when you had me wrap my arms around you, all my scars were healed.
I don't know if you felt it, but my heart was pounding. My stomach, filled with butterflies, churned no more.
A million thoughts raced through my mind.
Two years. A thousand stories. Three tries. Twice my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. Third the charm. And you thought you were a phase.


"No more Tinder?".
"From 10 girls to 1, you sure?".
Never been more sure. Like I told you, one is enough.

Distance is scary. Intimidation at its best.
Promises are sacred. Forbidden to be broken.
I will prove you wrong that if Tomorrowland really do happen, nothing stupid will happen. I like Caucasian girls, I must admit. But, cheesy like cheddar, I like you more.

Blessed.

Dear Robin,

This is but the beginning. And this is just a tiny portion of what goes on in my head. I honestly think you don't know what you're getting into. I'm one who either love too hard, or don't love at all. I know how hard it's going to get when you head to China. And it won't be the case of 'a change of letter and country'. If there's a will, there's a way. Thank you for coming back around and giving me a chance. I don't know which stars aligned whenever and however. But I'm eternally grateful to them. So if you're really ready for it, I hope you're going to stick around and let's go for broke. I want us to work. You're quite the special one.

- Courage


"I will write you like you're my last few words."

No comments:

Post a Comment