Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life's twisted, and sometimes really funny.

Life's so stupid. Doing things I have zero passion in just for the paper.
Aside from earning moolah for a living, I met up with a few lovely people.

A former form teacher whom I used to dislike because I thought she kept picking on me. But I slowly grew to love her a lot and missed her when she changed school. Now that I'm all grown up, I invited her to a birthday party of a friend of mine, who was also a student of hers in the past, and we had a pretty good catching-up-session. From the past, to the present, from working life, to love life, we shared almost everything. Time's catching up really fast with all of us. We were 16 when she left, now we're 21 and we're all towering over her.
Because her birthday's a day after Roderick's, I asked Keith to get some mini cakes to help them both celebrate in advance. It was really nice to see that she was really happy(or at least in my eyes she was). 


And Roderick turned 21 on the 8th. Celebrated his birthday along with his family and a number of our friends. He got drunk and all of his nonsense soon began. It was really fun though, drinking again only after a week of me promising that I would quit drinking. And it was really nice that some of my friends said that I've changed quite alot, and also Ms C said that I've become quite good looking. 
So I've become quite tall, quite good looking, quite sensible, and quite the opposite of what people expected I would become. That's good, I think. 

Life's twisted. 080413 made me think of you because our anniversary was the four-times-table. It's silly how such little things are still stuck in a corner of my mind and when I think of it, I get all sad and tired and lonely and start feeling bad about life and all that stuffs. 

So to prevent me from thinking of you, I do other things. I appreciate people in my life, and I feel sad about other things.
Dear Ms C, happy birthday to you as well. Really glad you were able to attend the party, even though it was wayyyyy too early and no one was there to actually celebrate, your thoughts and actions were much appreciated. You'll forever be the best form teacher I have had. Meeting up with you after so long, coupled with a few nice comments from you, was really nice. I wish for nothing but the best in your future endeavors, and that you last long with your husband and your whole family is forever happy and blessed.
Forever your worst student, Pow.

For now, I shall cherish these people. These bunch of crazy, funny, lovely, at times irritating, and very much a second family to me. Segunda Familia, te quiero.
Happy birthday my best brother. 21 is a really huge accomplishment. Take everything thrown at you in your stride. For every hurdle you cross, I won't be far behind. Believe me when I say that you're gonna go far in life, maybe way further than me. You're one tough mother fucker, and that's the best aspect about you that you most probably have no idea about. Sorry I'm not the kind of best friend other people have. But I promise I will see you through all of the shit in the future. Cheers to 11 more years to come.

Don't you worry about me, I will learn to love again. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. Maybe not anytime soon. Eventually, when the time is right, I will learn to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment