Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I blame you

For being so pretty.

I'm as superficial as the other girl is materialistic. I fall for pretty people, sue me.

You know this feeling you get, when you see someone you haven't met in awhile and they've changed so much in that amount of time, and you think to yourself "Where were you all these while?".

Sorry that you're really pretty to me, and that you've changed so much since the last time we met. And also that I fall for pretty people really easily, especially when they're nice to me. My sister's friend told her that she thought I was good looking, I blushed for three days. I still replay those words whenever I'm bored, because it's not a common thing for people to compliment me. I'm not used to it, so I keep it wayyy inside my mind, in a little happy place where good things are stored inside. That night was also the first time I've hugged a female friend so casually without any constraint or awkwardness. It came so naturally, like it should've been done a long time ago. You're probably not on the same frequency as I am, because you're probably used to these kind of things. But it's something new to me, and I love new things that are good. It's a really refreshing change, as compared to the past few months where I'd find some stupid sad quotes that'd keep me upset for the next few days, and I'm pretty happy right now. And that's all that matters.

I'm good looking... I'm still puzzled, but I guess I'd take it in my stride and keep it safe and sound where no one can use it against me. For now, life is a piece of unsolved, colorful puzzle, waiting for me to find the next piece to it.

This is the bunch of retards I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment