Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Old story books.

"People are poison, pow. People are poison. Never forget"

Don't blame me for constantly having different girls to worry over, because I was never this type of person to start with. Well, I guess to be fair, no one was.
You can't just come into my life, make me different, and leave. It doesn't work that way.

I'm not saying that you changed me, but you did play an important role over the past year that made me become who I am today.

Inked, your claim of my left wrist, I still wonder if I'll ever come to regret any of them.
I never forget. I just choose to not remember stuffs.
"Were you kidding about what you said of your ink?", she asked as she held onto my left wrist and looked at it.
I replied with a stern no, and sneaked a peek at her.

I don't know what was going through your mind when you asked me that, or what made you ask that question in the first place. 

Really am just holding on for the night.

I guess it worked eventually, didn't it? People have always been very visual creatures. And I guess getting inked really did turn things a little to my favour.

I can't let my mind go blank. Because that's when it all goes crazy.
It starts to wander, and wonder. It gets all messed up, thinking about every little thing.
Like, what she said that night. Or why didn't I do that. All the whys, whens, hows start pouring out.



I'm not saying I don't mean what I said a few months back. But feelings change, and people change. And at that moment, when you're not there for me nor were I for you, my heart tilted a little.

The world suddenly revolved no more around you, nor did it around anyone else. It just stood still, very still, and made me hella confused. You cannot just expect someone as stupid as me to not do stupid things like falling for you.

And no, I'm not actually all over you right now like I would be a few months back if this happened. I'm kind of proud at myself. About how good I'm keeping my emotions and feelings in check.

"The people who keep saying that they're fine, are usually the people who are not.". 
Well, I guess I'm not fine then.

But if third time really is the charm, then I dare you to come closer.
Making galaxies tonight.

"Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him. Many people thought he was mad and stupid for doing so, because the paint was toxic, never mind that it was obvious that eating paint couldn't possibly have any direct correlation to one's happiness, but I never saw that. If you were so unhappy that even the maddest ideas could possibly work, like painting the walls of your internal organs yellow, than you're going to do it. It's really no different from falling in love, or taking drugs. There is a greater risk of getting your heart broken, or overdosing, but people still do it everyday because there was always that chance it could make things better. Everyone has their own yellow paint."


No comments:

Post a Comment