Thursday, August 29, 2013

Whoop.

Just a short post before I leave for 11 days to Japan & Taiwan. Really can't wait & hope it lives up to all my expectations. 

Tattoo's idea & placement's almost finalized. 
Japan in about 10 hours' time! Can't wait to travel by the bullet train, see all the pretty girls, buy all the crazy stuffs, & of course. CLUB.

Then it's Taiwan on Tuesday. Gonna go crazy on the shopping. Really can't wait to get my hands on all the cheap goods, and eat all of the streets' food.
The fucking fun continues after I return. Meeting K for the last time/two times, before she flies away. Fuck

& then.. TATT TIMEEEEEEEE. YYAAAAAYY.
Hardwell's next and then my birthday will come.

This year's passing too damn quickly. I just entered the airbase a few months back, now I'm actually planning for life after Airforce. Plans have been altered so damn much, & surprises keep popping up. 
Really hope every year after 2013 will be as good or better. 

So many plans. Life's good at the moment. Staying positive. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment