Thursday, March 8, 2012

Changes

Warning, the following content contain some disturbing images of me that may cause nightmares. However, there may be a couple of cute baby pictures of me.


Some of the following pictures are classified and this is the first time the world is going to see them. Enjoy.


Probably only 10% of you will read this small portion, but I'm going to type it out anyways. I was never, and still am not, the most photogenic boy I wish I could someday become. I am always shying away from the camera lenses and I am always the dark shadow lurking behind the group when the group shots were taken. I am the awkward guy in the class photo, the guy with the awkward smile, and I guess I have turned out to be the guy that have changed the most in the past few years. Let's proceed, shall we?

Wedding photos in Chronological order.
2006 or 2007
2007 or 2008
2012

Group photos in Chronological Order.
2008; Last year being a real teen.
2009; Beginning of the young-adult phase.
2010; Frisbee
2010
2011; July
2011; August
2011; November
2011; December babies
Me in Chronological Order, obviously.
Nekkid.
Eh? I'm not sure how old I was in this photo.
Learnt my 'gangsterish attitude' from my dad. No joke.
Graduating from Kindergarten. 6 year old.
Annoyed dad, and the nerdy me in the zoo. 8 year old.
Birthday celebration at my house. 10 or 11 year old.
First year in college. 17 year old.
First year in Frisbee, 17 year old.
Kinda look like my dad, don't i?
Ngeh?
Friend tang's Birthday. Awkward face. 18 year old.
Momma and I, 19 year old.
The most recent picture of me. Shameless I know. 2012
   That is all for this picture filled post. The reason why I had this sudden urge to shamelessly post up all of my pictures is because of the small chat I had with my mom just a few hours ago. I talk to her quite a few times a week, and every time we do, the juice in my brain just gets pumped up. It's a bad metaphor, sorry for that. But the talks always get me thinking, alot. This chat we had was about changes about me. Thus, the photos. How did I grow from such a cute little, innocent looking baby, into the wreck I am now.

   Okay, last small detail before I end this post. I remember looking into my reflection on the microwave oven's door, and thinking to myself, when I was 8, "Why am I so ugly while all of my friends are so good looking?". I was constantly questioning my mom on why I have such bad looks all the while I was growing up. I don't know why I have such little confidence in myself. I can still feel the emotion I felt when I was 8. Okay, enough of feeling sad for myself.

I leave you with two pictures from 9gag.

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha the hair style you had when you're 17 damn yeng le, why shameless 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does 'yeng' means? I'm not the type that will take self shots, so I found that quite shameless on my part. Haha

    ReplyDelete