Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I can't heal, I kill.

"Something new"
Finally did it, got labelled. Officially a dreamer, from now to forever.
Therapy is in session, have a seat.

To the 2013 me,
You've been nothing but a huge and utter disappointment. But it's okay, it's gonna be all over real soon. I really need you to learn. And also to grow. Learn to control your thoughts, learn how to control your anger. Grow to be a man, grow to be the person you've always wanted to be. 
Grow a safe and sane place in your mind, where you can reside every once in a while. Find that solitude, where you can hear no one but yourself and find peace with that. If you can't even learn to deal with your own mind, how are you ever going to help deal with the minds of others. 
Finding someone new hasn't been an easy task for you. Holding on to the same few people haven't been easy as well. 2013 was tough. The ending's a little mixture of bittersweet feeling. I don't know, it's hella confusing. 
Dear 2013 me, take good care of the new year. Be a different person, be a man. 22's coming real soon, and the road ahead's only going to get tougher. Better yourself for the future. Learn to listen more and speak less, please. Be more interesting too, get your shit together. 

To whoever is reading this,

I'm doing good. I've learnt that not every day is a good day, and like it, not every day is a bad day. This shit balances itself out. Sometimes you feel like you're on top of the world, but you can feel like you're having the shittiest day of your life the day after. That's life. Bad days don't last, neither do good days.


Still a lot on my mind. Taking a break for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment