Sunday, May 6, 2012

挺好的

It means pretty good. Or, could be worse, but it isn't. You get it, right?

It's been a long while since I last felt really down in the dumps. When I have no mood to do anything, and my face is as straight as Kristen Stewart. So whenever I feel this way, I will write something optimistic that helps guide me along. Let's begin.

I may not be rich, but I have a roof over my head. 挺好的, 挺好的.
I may not travel to other countries, but I can still see what they look like on the computer I own. 挺好的, 挺好的.
I may not be able to taste the best food in the world, but I will never go hungry. 挺好的, 挺好的.

You get my point right? We may not have the things we've always dreamt of, but we still have stuffs other people may never get.

Life is never easy, but it never gets too hard. And when it does, there are ways to overcome it.
My right fist is quite oblivious to pain after all the years hitting it against the wall.
I should probably start thinking this way. 

I've always believed that I will be the best boyfriend my future girlfriend will ever have. Because I have my beliefs. And my beliefs are strong. I think they are built over years of watching videos, witnessing  real life scenarios, hearing stories, listening to music, and what goes on in the little head of mine. 
When I do get a girlfriend in the next 20 years, I will let you guys know that perfect men do exist. I will strive to be the perfect man every girl speaks of, and then I will prove them wrong. 

On a side note, I realized I have grown two sizes in the past six months. From XS, to M. Only one more size to go and I will fulfill my dream. I really can't wait for the day when I will no longer feel the ache of today.

I'm alive today, and I'm fine. 
挺好的

No comments:

Post a Comment