Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Holy S#&!%?

NSFM, not safe for minors.

We all have lusts, don't try to deny that.
As Italian actress, Martina Stella, said in her interview with FHM Australia, yes I bought a copy of it at the gas station and I'm not ashamed to admit it, "Always try to have fun in what you do, be spontaneous,  and to always listen to your more authentic and wild side.". I may have tweaked it a little to give that sentence a more general feel.

This, is Martina Stella.

Before that article, was the one Taylor Momsen was in. Oh, Taylor Momsen is just an 18 year old rocker chic, who so happens to be the lead vocalist for The Pretty Reckless.


Okay, moving on. Another article caught my attention. It's about a party, that happens on a cruise liner bigger, longer and heavier than the Titanic. The tickets, already sold out for the 2013 party, goes from anywhere between 600$ to 1600$. Food and drinks are apparently free! I would no doubt go to such a party. I mean, 600$ to experience one hell of a trip is freakin worth it, in my opinion. Famous DJs, bikini-clad girls everywhere, booze all day, all night, and most of all, having the time of your life, for just under 2K? Count me in!

Mere mortals, I present to you, heaven.
HOLY SHIP!


The point of this post is to remind myself of how much more there is in this world, than just sitting around doing nothing, with money just sitting in the bank. I can do stuffs like this, crazy stuffs that many fantasizes about, which can actually be experienced in flesh. This might be taboo to certain cultures or religion, but what is life if not lived to its fullest?

I say we do something crazy like get a tattoo, get drunk, or you know, spend a fortune on a party.
Or you can start small, and maybe something not as permanent as a tattoo. Like, lift heavier weights or shave your head bald.
What I am trying to say is, leave the world with as little regrets as you can. Do something special, or crazy. And when you grow up, you can look back at life and say "That was one hell of a run. I'm glad I did it.". 

2 comments: